We welcome you to visit and evaluate our state of the art labs and facilities in Shenzhen, China.
An increasing number of pharmaceutical companies are recognizing the numerous benefits of establishing long-term outsourcing strategies with Contract Research Organizations (CROs). This partnership between the sponsor and the CRO is exemplified by a Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) agreement. Sinova provides this service in the field of medicinal chemistry, analytical chemistry, and pharmacokinetics at our brand new 85,000 square foot building in the beautiful city of Shenzhen , China .
According to the FTE contractual agreement, we provide the client with a project team dedicated to the client's needs for a specified period of time at a fixed rate per FTE. The fixed rate normally covers costs of salary, common experiment materials, and instrumentation uses. Because of our location and expertise advantage, clients may find our rates and services at more favorable terms than the rest of the world, or even within China.
Why contract with Sinova for FTEs?
- Low rate per FTE compared to other locations
- Ease of travel and product transportation due to Shenzhen's proximity to Hong Kong
- Ease of recruiting talented scientists coupled with state of the art equipments
- Extremely high quality working environment, comparable to Western standards
Project steps for FTE service:
- Contact us by phone or email, or visit us and let us know your needs
- We will assemble a dedicated research team to accomplish your research goals
- Under your supervision and management, the project starts
- You will have timely project updates, meetings, or reports, as needed
- Final report and product delivery
Our strict Code of Conduct
Once Sinova agrees to work on a particular project or objective for a customer, we contractually guarantee that will not work on the same project or objective for any other client for a mutually agreed period of time.
We do not accept contracts from a potential client that would conflict with work in hand for an existing client.
We will not sell any products or intermediates that came from contractual research without the client’s expresses permission.